When experiencing issue with the image on your LCD, here are some helpful tips that may resolve the issue without repair.
- Please remove the Easy Top from the camera and inspect all the pins for debris, damage, or stuck pins.
- Wipe the contacts of the camera clean with a small amount of isopropyl alcohol. Even if just a small amount of dirt or debris obstructs one contact, it may cause issues like screen tearing or color changes.
- Reseat the plate applying equal pressure as you alternate tightening screws.
- Test the plate with multiple cables and in both front and side ports to rule out a specific cable problem.
- Are you experiencing issues when using the side port and top port? As the EVF is intended to connect to the side pogo of the camera, it is the same with the Easy Top. Your LCD should always be connected to the Lemo port labelled "Front" and the EVF should connect to that labelled "Side".
- Lastly, try flashing the camera firmware with the latest release build