When experiencing issue with the image on your LCD, here are some helpful tips that may resolve the issue without repair.
- Please remove the top plate from the camera and inspect all the pins for debris, damage, or stuck pins.
- Wipe the contacts of the camera clean with a small amount of isopropyl alcohol. Even if just a small amount of dirt or debris obstructs one contact, it may cause issues like screen tearing or color changes.
- Reseat the plate applying equal pressure as you alternate tightening screws.
- Test the plate again, with multiple cables if available.
- Lastly, try flashing the camera firmware with the latest release build.